Kodi is one of the biggest platform to stream the best shows and events happening across the globe. Millions of fans are using this to watch their favorite TV shows and sports matches. The application is available on androids, IOS and PCs having windows 7 or updated one. Moreover, you can also watch the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022 live on Kodi but how to get the access is an important question. Here are the complete details about the live stream of world cup matches across the globe using the Kodi Device.
What Is Kodi?
Kodi is an application, available on androids and PCs as well, is an easily accessible platform to stream different shows and events live. Just you need to download the application on androids, IOS and access the software from PC.
Kodi is itself not a broadcaster, however it provides access to various broadcasters and allows you to stream the channels using this platform. Moreover, many add-ons are available to watch the matches as well as other news. FIFA has signed contract deals with many broadcasters which also have allowed access to Kodi to stream them live. Thus, you can watch the world cup matches live using Kodi.
How To Watch World Cup 2022 Live On Kodi?
As described above, different broadcasters of FIFA World Cup 2022 are also available for streaming on Kodi. Thus, you just need to trace the desired broadcaster according to your region and enjoy the live stream. Likewise, you are operating Kodi while sitting in United Kingdom. BBC iPlayer is the official broadcaster of FIFA World Cup to stream the matches in UK and is available on Kodi.
Follow the steps below to watch the football world cup live on Kodi while residing in the United Kingdom.
- Kodi is available on PlayStore and AppStore. Download and install it on preferred devices.
- Go to Add-ons on the left bar panel and click on Install from repository.
- Select Kodi Add-on repository and click on video add-ons.
- Scroll down and select iPlayer WWW and press install.
- Open the home screen again and select video add-ons and click on iPlayer WWW.
Only the fans who are existing in United Kingdom can watch the live stream by following the above mentioned steps.
How To Stream BBC iPlayer On Kodi Outside The United Kingdom?
To get the direct access to the world cup matches while using the Kodi application on your mobile and PC while sitting outside the UK, you need a VPN. BBC iPlayer is a geo restricted streaming service and available only in England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and nearby areas of United Kingdom.
VPN allows you to hide your IP address and changes it to the desired place you want. Thus, you can enjoy the live stream from BBB iPlayer using Kodi platform via VPN as it makes sure that you are living in UK. Many premium VPNs are available to use. However, you just need to select the one which provides multiple areas under the UK.
Using VPN To Watch World Cup On KODI
1. Download and Install VPN app on your device.
2. Connect to IP address of the country with free live coverage
3. Visit BBC iplayer or ITV Hub websites in your KODI Browser.
4. Watch the world cup free of cost.
How Express VPN Can Be Used?
Express VPN is one of the best premium VPNs, currently in the market and is on the top in priority list for its extreme speed servers. Besides the speed, it also provides servers to 160 different locations. Thus, you can also stream the other broadcasters if available on Kodi. The interface of Express VPN is not much difficult. Just go on following the follow steps to learn using Express VPN for streaming the matches using Kodi while standing outside the UK.
- Open PlayStore or AppStore and install the Express VPN.
- Create an account or sign-in if you already have one.
- Choose the United Kingdom servers and get connected to it.
- Now open Kodi app and head on towards iPlayer WWW add-on.
- Click and enjoy the live stream of FIFA World Cup 2022 matches.
All these are the details about how to watch the live stream of FIFA world cup 2022 matches on Kodi and how you can operate BBC iPlayer on Kodi while sitting outside UK. If there is any change in the details, we will make them available here. Stay tuned for more information!